In January of 2011 Global Chemical Resources relocated to their 200,000 square foot facility in Toledo, OH. The facility has allowed us to move toward our goal of being a full service chemical distributor. This location offers all of the same distribution services that our customers have come to enjoy out of our Chicago and Houston warehouses. Currently, our core products in Toledo consist of Acetic Acid, Caustic Soda, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethanolamines, Formic Acid, Glycerine, Phosphoric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Nitrite (solid and liquid), and EDTA liquids (E-39 dissolvine, Versene 100, etc). In addition to these distribution services, our Toledo warehouse has many more capabilities to support our customers.
With 180,000 square feet of warehouse space, Global Chemical has the capabilities to be your preferred third party warehouse in the Ohio Valley region. Strategically located near the Ohio turnpike, our warehouse is a convenient, cost effective solution to your storage needs. Also, unlike other third party warehouses where they handle products from dozens of different industries, Global Chemical’s experienced staff will be the people handling your product so you know that it is being taken care of the right way. Some of our special warehouse services include:
- Railcar and tank truck heating to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On site truck scales
- Chemical reprocessing (hard material to free flowing)
- Bulk tank truck deliveries
- LTL and FTL deliveries
Global Chemical has all the capabilities you need to receive bulk tank trucks, isotainers, and rail cars and transfer product to drums or IBC’s. Also, with our one of a kind gravity flow mezzanine, transferring product from IBC’s and drums to a tank truck takes only a matter of minutes. Contact us for the following transfers:
- Railcar (bulk) to tank truck or packages (IBC’s and Drums)
- Railcar (hopper) to super sacs or bags.
- Isotanks to railcar, tank truck, or packages (IBC’s and Drums
- Pneumatic trucks to super sacks
- IBC’s to tank trucks and drums
- Supersacks to trucks (pneumatic or open top with tarp), super sacks or bags
- Bulk Blends to railcar or tank truck
- FG transfers available for railcar to tank truck only
Our warehouse has three dedicated temperature controlled rooms to insure your product doesn’t freeze. We also offer space for thawing of already frozen product in our hot room.
Our new equipment and space allows us to blend and dilute product to your given specifications.
Currently liquifying or diluting:
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Nitrite
- Sodium Hydrosulfide
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Phosphoric Acid
- Acetic Acid
- Have a dry product that you need put into solution? Contact us, and let Global Chemical do it for you.